© Kiyohiro Yabuuchi
I'm an assistant professor in Institute of Advanced Energy, Kyoto University.
My major is materials science, and especially I focus on irradiation effects in structural materials.
I have studied on microstructural evolution under high energy particle irradiation, and
effects of irradiation defects on material properties, experimentally and computationally.
- NuMat2012 Young Scientist Poster Award, 2012
- AESJ Kansai Branch Young Scientist Award, 2011
- JIM Poster Award, 2011
- AESJ MSTD Insentive Award, 2011
- The Joint Conference on Fusion Energy Young Scientist Award, 2010
- Feb. 2016 - Jan. 2017, JSPS Overseas Research fellow, CCFE, UK
- Dec. 2014 - present, Assistant Professor, Kyoto University
- Apr. 2012 - Nov. 2014, Assistant Professor, Tohoku University
- Oct. 2011 - Mar. 2012, JSPS Research fellow PD, Kyoto University
- Apr. 2009 - Sep. 2011, JSPS Research fellow DC, Kyoto University
- Ph.D. in Energy Science, Kyoto University, Sep. 2011
- M.S. in Energy Science, Kyoto University, Mar. 2007
- B.S. in Engineering, Kyoto University, Mar. 2005